Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Southwest Veterans' Business Resource Center

Josh,

I have been incredibly busy. I am going to reach out to you and everyone that supports veteran reintegration into society. As you know, my long time vision was not the deployed troops, but when they came home. Here is my request. Please visit www.g5global.com/contact.html and complete the form so that I can keep you abreast of what I am doing and ask all those that you know to do so as well.

I am sending the narrative I submitted to the IRS for my tax exemption. This is my calling and I will reach every living veteran to take part of this program. This is what I have been working towards. But to succeed I need you to be on my email list and your friends and family. That is how you can support me in this new endeavor. I hope you will join my cause by completing the online form. Al

Albert R. Renteria
CEO
Southwest Veterans' Business Resource Center
Where Communities Serve Veterans™
www.swvbrc.org
760.468.1315

No comments: