Wednesday, November 5, 2008

BAD DAYS AHEAD

FROM NOW ON !

UNTIL OBAMA IS OUT OF OFFICE & THAT WILL NOT BE FOR THE NEXT 8 YEARS.

IF ANYONE ASK ME A QUESTION ....... MY ANSWER WILL BE

ASK OBAMA HE IS FOR CHANGE !

HE IS GOING TO HELP THOSE WHO ARE TO LAZY AND STUPID TO HELP THEM SELF.

I heard some idiot on the radio say she voted for Obama because he will pay her mortgage, put gas in her car and food on her table. I couldn't believe the crap I heard coming out of this woman's mouth.

After Obama takes office ..... within a few days the troops will be home from Iraq and Afghanistan. According to another idiot I heard on the radio & than I saw him saying the same thing on TV. Obama is going to bring the troops home. So instead of taking the fight to the enemy.... the enemy will bring the fight to us.

9/11 ..... 3,000 dead .... get ready for more building coming down, more body bags in the street. A new war is about to start ...... are you ready ?

My brother and I will start processing the paper work to shut down the family business WRIGHT MAPPING INC. Wright Mappings doors opened in 2002, now they will be closed until 2012. Last year we made more than 250K ! I don't feel breaking my neck busting my ass making money I earned, so Obama can give it away to people who are to lazy & stupid to pay their own bills. Spread the wealth ! Fuck That !

Anyone want to take bets on how long Obama will be in office, before the CIA has him killed ?

No comments: